Tuesday, April 3, 2012

a big SIGH

Why do I feel so stressed?
It was supposingly can sleep like a dead person since I had a sleepless night two days ago, but it turned out like shit.
So much things to worry, to think and to do.
Middle of the night, tears rolling down my cheek.
I asked myself why.
No, I don't know.
I want to maintain my results,
I try my best, I try I try I try!

Friends are lying to me, yeah, their "Kia-shu" syndrome.
Family expects me to do well, yeah, expectation.
Final year project requires us to read and read, type and type like nobody business, yeah, the difficulties.
BUT I NEVER GIVE UP, SERIOUSLY.

Going to Taiwan on May,
but haven't decided which tour agent to follow.
Hopefully, the plan is successful.
I think this is the only one who keeps motivating me right now.


An ex-school teacher told us, studying Accounting isn't that easy.
yeahhh, it is pretty trueeeeeeeeeeeeee....

bath, then study !!

No comments:

Post a Comment